Your own studio apartment in the center of Amsterdam
Our tastefully renovated (non-smoking) guest apartment is suitable for 2 persons located on a beautiful and quiet location on the Amstel River in the center of Amsterdam. The apartment is part of a restored historical canal house with its own private entrance directly from the street.
The apartment is approximately 35 m2 (375 sq. ft.) and provides:
– kitchenette (including a fridge, microwave, cutlery, Senseo coffee machine, hot water kettle, coffee & tea) intended to warm up pre-prepared meals, but not for extensive cooking;
– design-quality dining table with two chairs
– queen-size double bed (Auping 160 x 200 cm = 63 x 79 inch)
– free Wifi internet connection
– flat screen television
– small radio/CD-player
– alarm clock
– full size mirror
– central heating system
– extra ventilator/electric heater
– modern bathroom with a full bathtub/shower combination, washbasin, toilet with bidet sprayer, towel heater and hair dryer
– walk-in closet for hanging out your clothes and store your luggage, ironing facilities, umbrella, and bathroom scale.
Rates: 150 € – 180 € per night including all taxes (no breakfast)
Just around the corner you’ll find the very good lunchroom Puccini (for breakfast and lunch) as well as several good restaurants. A big Albert Heijn super market (open 8 am – 22 pm) is 6 min walking, bike rental only 4 min.
Although all café’s etc. are within walking distance, please be aware that this place is residential and should be respected as such (so bringing in strangers or giving parties, etc. is not allowed).
Please note that the guest apartment can only be reached by a steep short stairway, which is part of the typical Amsterdam charm of this historical canal house. Unfortunately, this stairway makes access difficult for physically challenged guests.